Scientific translations of research papers written by Spanish academics at Spain’s universities are carried out by expert translators with considerable experience of translating scientific research papers from Spanish to English.
If you would like to know more about our work with doctors and medics please visit our medical translation page.
Many of our Spanish academic clients are scientists who require translations into English of their research papers for publication in scientific journals. Because we have professional qualified translators with extensive experience in translating and proof reading Spanish scientific research papers for Spanish university researchers we provide a dedicated translation service tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Before we commence the process of translating your papers, we will carefully listen to you and discuss the project so that we can fully understand how you are working within your field of research. We will always be available for consultations on the translation process and will liaise with you to keep you informed of the progress and so that you can tell us about any new developments and ideas that you would like to have included in your research work.
The following are a few examples of our translations of scientific research papers. They do not represent the whole or main body of our work but are intended to give a general idea of the work we carry out.
- Effect of probiotic, prebiotic and symbiotic follow-up infant formulas on large intestine morphology and bone mineralisation in rats.
- Bioavailability of calcium, magnesium and phosphorous in rats fed probiotic, prebiotic and symbiotic powder follow-up infant formulas.
- Productive structure specialisation and identification of production systems in Andalusia and the Basque country
- Improvement in the quality of education by using virtual learning environments
- Check dams, morphological adjustments and erosion control in torrential streams
- Bed stability variations after check dam construction in torrential channels (South-East Spain)
- The Age of Acquisition (AoA) of vocabulary in infants
- Objective-AoA norms for 175 names in Spanish: relationships with other psycholinguistic variables, estimated-AoA, and other language data.
- Childhood and violence in advertising, a current perspective
Given that Spanish scientists often have good English language skills and are up to date with publications in English of research in their field they do sometimes choose to write directly in English. If this is your case and you would like us to proof read and suggest alternatives, please contact us to discuss your project.
Whether you require English to Spanish or Spanish to English translation or proof reading in either language please feel free to contact us by e mail or telephone to discuss your project and we will aim to not only meet but surpass your expectations.
[hana-code-insert name=’Quote and Enquiry’ /]