Spanish Legal Translation
We have provided a Spanish Legal translation service to English since 1989.
Consequently, we have the necessary experience to offer you an accurate translation of your document.
We carry out the translation of Spanish legal documents to English in such a way that they are accepted by all British Authorities.
Our legal translations include a signed, stamped certification.
Spanish legal documents are not usually written in straightforward language and may not always be very easy to understand.
We do understand legal language.
As a result, we successfully find the equivalent English term.
Absolute accuracy is important.
We are very careful to make sure that our translation contains everything that is in the original Spanish document.
While it is true that we have to translate Spanish legal into English legal text, nonetheless we make your translation as understandable as possible.
Many of our clients have lived in Spain and require help with translating their legal documents.
Spanish Translation Multiple Legal Documents
Quite often we receive an e mail from a parent.
They need the translation of multiple legal documents.
These will typically include:
All birth certificates for adults and children.
Police background checks for those of adult age.
Additionally, there will be academic certificates.
This is a considerable amount of translation for just one family.
We always offer generous discounts for multiple documents.
Communication from a Spanish family
We were panicking because we had to provide all these translations urgently.
Your rapid professional service solved that problem.
Furthermore, your very reasonable fees removed our stress and made everything easy.
Examples of Legal documents.
Below are a few examples of the types of legal documents we regularly translate from Spanish to English.
- Deed of Sale (Escritura de Compraventa)
- Property Register (Registro de la Propiedad)
- Power of Attorney (Poder Notarial/ Poder de Representación)
- Deed of Variation
- Articles of Association
- Birth Certificate (Partida de Nacimiento)
- Marriage Certificate (Acta de Matrimonio/ Partida de Matrimonio/ Libro de Familia)
- Divorce Certificate/ Decree Absolute (Sentencia de Divorcio Firme/Definitiva)
- Care and Custody of children, marital, extra-marital
- Death Certificate (Partida de Defunción/ Fe de Obito/ Acta de Defunción)
- National Identity Document (D.N.I)
- Certificates of Naturalisation
- Change of name
- Police Reports: thefts, assault,
- Court Cases, Court judgements
- Spanish Police Background Check (Antecedentes Penales)
- Hague Apostille
If you don’t see your document type in the list above, please contact us as we will be able to help.
To find a wealth of information on Spain you can visit the web site for the Spanish Embassy
Spanish Translation Service will always handle your Spanish legal translation with accuracy and confidentiality.
Please contact us for a free quote or to make an enquiry