Many of our clients live or have lived in Spain and require help with translating their legal documents. Below are a few examples of the types of legal documents we regularly translate from English to Spanish and Spanish to English.
- Deed of Sale (Escritura de Compraventa)
- Property Register (Registro de la Propiedad)
- Power of Attorney (Poder Notarial/ Poder de Representación)
- Birth Certificate (Partida de Nacimiento)
- Marriage Certificate (Acta de Matrimonio/ Partida de Matrimonio/ Libro de Familia)
- Divorce Certificate/ Decree Absolute (Sentencia de Divorcio Firme/Definitiva)
- Death Certificate (Partida de Defunción/ Fe de Obito/ Acta de Defunción)
If you don’t see your document type in the list above, please contact us as we will be able to help.
To find a wealth of information on Spain you can visit the web site for the Spanish Embassy
Spanish Translation Service will always handle the translation of your legal documents with accuracy and confidentiality.